“Musa has a genuine passion for the African continent, and rich entrepreneurial experience.” – Andile Masuku, entrepreneur and host of the Africa Tech Roundup
With many titles to his name, Musa is the CEO and co-founder of Bridge Labs, as well a shareholder and a board member at The Brave Group. He was the first Chairman of the Youth Advertising Board of South Africa and also currently holds the position of Chairman of the School of Consumer and Information Sciences Industry Advisory Board at the University of Johannesburg (UJ). Musa’s first business, Monatefellaz, was a youth marketing consultancy. Monatefellaz was incorporated into IHOP WORLD (a division of the Brand Leadership Group). Musa worked as Managing Director IHOP WORLD before becoming Group Head of Digital Marketing at Nedbank, and then Facebook Client Partner for Africa.
“Through the use of technology, the digitally invisible economy will be able to create viable, affordable and sustainable solutions that will solve crucial problems in our society.”
– Musa Kalenga
MUSA KALENGA AUTHOR OF LADDERS & TRAMPOLINES
CONTACT ME TO BOOK NOW
- Basically COVID made all of us realize our lives suck and we simply go to work to pay bills and buy more things. We buy bigger houses to put more things inside. And then we realize that all these things don’t lead to any level of happiness or enlightenment
- The internet is still the most important technology in our time - but it can be better.
- Things just got real. He finally did it! Elon Musk paid over $40bn for twitter!. We must think a bit deeper about WHY he would want to make such an investment.
- Let us begin with the great debate that rages on is about singularity. Singularity is the hypothetical point in the future when technological growth becomes uncontrollable […]
- In these really crazy times of gender based atrocities, I consider myself very privileged to have determined and unassailable women in my life. I grew up […]
Is one of South Africa’s most integrated independent agencies. The Brave group is an assembly of specialist communications businesses. Musa is the Chief Future officer and Co-founder of the digital business - Motherboard.
Ranks as one of Africa’s leading authorities on the technology ecosystem on the continent. The podcast platform specializes in the delivery of actionable insights to audiences across the world. Musa is co-founder and executive chairman of the African Tech Roundup.